IsCham Shanghai's Membership Card provides a range of business benefits and discounts for our members.
Present your membership card at the below venues for your benefits and discounts.
Terms and Conditions
2. By using the Membership Card, you will be deemed to have accepted the current Scheme Terms and Conditions which will be available to view on the Ischam website. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting revised terms and conditions on the Ischam website. Any change or revision shall take effect immediately.
3. The Membership Card is not transferable to any other party. All discounts or special offers provided by participating businesses are stated within the Ischam Directory of participating businesses 2010 edition. Any additional offers may be added at the sole discretion of Shanghai Israeli Chamber of Commerce.
4. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the special offers and discounts and it is the responsibility of the cardholder to verify all information prior to purchasing goods or services under the Scheme from participating businesses.
5. To obtain the available special offer or discount, the user must show the relevant participating businesses their Membership Card at the time of purchasing the relevant goods or services.
6. All special offers and discounts are subject to availability and Scheme members reserve the right to cancel offers at any time without notification.
7. Discounts may not be combined with other offers or discounts that are being provided by participating businesses and organizations
8. Lost or stolen cards can be replaced by calling +86-21-61671996. A fee (50RMB) will be charged upon our discretion
9. Ischam cannot assume any liability for correspondence, mail or e-mail, which is lost, delayed, or misdirected either to us or to participating businesses or organizations.
10. Scheme Membership is only available to paid up members of Shanghai Israeli Chamber of Commerce.
11. The initial term of membership commences on the date the Membership Card is supplied to the user and will last until the earlier of (a) the expiry date that is stated on the Card and (b) the date of which you cease to be a member of Ischam. However you have the right to cancel your membership at any time.
12. We may terminate your membership of the scheme, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including without limitation our belief that continued use of such membership would violate any provisions of these terms and conditions, applicable law, or otherwise be harmful to our interests.
13. We agree not to disclose to any unauthorized person any data collected under the Scheme which is the subject of the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. Use of the Membership Card is at your sole risk and we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses resulting from the use of the Privilege Card. Membership benefits are provided on an ¡°as is¡± and ¡°as available¡± basis. We expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of any kind, whether relating to the Scheme, your membership or the quality of any goods or services purchased or obtained by you from your use of the Membership Card.